Thursday, November 24, 2011

Doodle Nostalgia Part 2

Here are some of the more serious works of art that I've done in the past. Looking at these, I can't help but ask myself, how could I have done these?? Wished I still had that sense of artistic inspiration. Time to find some!

This is a design for frosted glass art. If you visit my high school prayer room, you'll find the finished work there.
(Pentel Pen black permanent markers on letter bond papers)


Close up on Christ. This was one of my proudest works :)

An old semi-crammed class poster project. No Photoshop or computer editing was done - all old school! That was when I didn't know the famous line in the 60s was literal!
(Faber Castel colored pencils, Faber Castel watercolor pencils, Unipin Water and Fade proof pigment ink on Oslo paper)

Here's to youthful creativity! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment