Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Converse: The Canvas Experiment

Okay, it's been a week and half already since classes started for me and it's already been a whirlwind of projects, papers and tests! All the pressure's on now that I'm starting one of the most crucial years of my college life. The majors are piling up and the number of units keep increasing. I barely have time to breathe!

One of the things I hear the most these days is marketing, marketing and marketing... not only because it's all around us (and my house practically breathes marketing), but also because my classmates and I have been scrambling for time to submit topic proposals for this ginormous, gravity-driven paper we are to make! And now that topic after topic has been constantly shut down, it just kind of dampens my spirits to actually come up with a great idea.

But just as I was about to give up, I saw this video and I got inspired once again! It reminded me of how real marketing should be -- creative. That's one (and for the most part, the only) thing I love about being stuck in a business course.

Converse's The Canvas Experiment. Enjoy! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment