Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Dreams Awakened: Benjamin Hubert

This is a quick post in between lots of work!

If you may do so, please add to my list (and yours) of favorite designers: Benjamin Hubert. He's a UK-based industrial designer, designing things the likes of from furniture to lights to architecture. His designs are minimalist but they're so beautiful! So creative! I'm just so amazed.

Just by stumbling upon his site today, my spirits are lifted! His works inspire me more to take up Industrial Design after finishing my business course. Maybe one day I'll create designs and works just like him... :)

 "Pod"

"Industry"

"Field"

The designer himself. Such young talent!

All pictures came from his website. Check it out for more of his wonderful, wonderful works! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment