Monday, April 18, 2011

Neutrals and Brights

My new favorite thing in my closet right now is this khaki tulip skirt I got in Hong Kong! I love its high-waist fit on me and its shape. I know it's not a new thing around the fashion world but never have I loved a tulip-skirt as I do with this one (I used to look so bulky in them).

But more importantly, I have found how fun neutrals are! It's obvious I've always been drawn to very bright colors as seen from my art to my wardrobe but now, I've embraced the subtler side to hues. Pairing the khaki with my bright red nails and bright red shoes, as well as my big ring, I formed a date-worthy Sunday outfit! How awesome is that :)

H&M basic tank, Pull and Bear high-waist skirt, CMG jelly flats
Peacock ring from a bazaar - my favorite ring at this moment

What are your favorite fashion combinations? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment