Friday, April 15, 2011

A More Revealing Trailer


Originally posted in my Tumblr account on April 2, 2011.

So, I’m trying this thing called blogging for the second time; although, in hindsight, I can’t call my first attempt anything beyond immature high school ranting (age of emo much?). For a few years now I have avoided the urge to post anything more than the Twitter 140-character limit or the Facebook one-liners, hesitant that my seemingly boring life would be scorned upon. But alas! The hidden attention-seeker in me can take it no longer. And who knows, maybe this can finally be an avenue to revamp the monotony and push myself to find new things in my daily life. Fingers crossed there!

First things first, though—intros. I’m not much of the Name-Age-State-All-Facts kind of person, though. I let things speak for themselves. So, a rundown of my interests; henceforth, a rundown of what to expect in this blog! :)

Art, Design and Doodling - There’s nothing I’m more passionate about than this :) That includes lots and lots of colors! :)
Illlustrator’s Color Wheel - This was made for my art elective last semester in school. I think it represents my love for color and how I really like seeing them differently! 
   (Reeves watercolors in tube, Canadian-brand watercolor brushes, Unipin water and fade proof pigment ink 0.2, Faber Castel watercolor pencils on Arches watercolor paper) 


Foodarama! - I LOVE LOVE LOVE FOOD! Whether it’s comfort food or something new, I just enjoy the very act of seeing how lovely the ensemble is and then gobbling it all! And the mere fact that I was such a fat kid, I was raised to be a food-lover (I’m not gonna post any pictures of little me, any time soon though!)
The Red Mango frozen yogurt started one of my continuous food ventures. From the first time I tried this years before, I had been in the search for the best fro-yo in town! But until now, this is still my favorite! (I love the green tea flavor! yummy!)

The Macho Sport of Bowling - Yes, you read right: I play bowling. Of all the sports I’ve played (i.e. badminton, tennis, table tennis, volleyball), bowling has stayed with me, and vice versa, the longest. I’ll post a video of one of the most awesome bowlers (and my friend) out there - with his funny side! 




Fashion - From shoes, shoes and shoes to accessories and everything in between! Enough said.
SOME of my messed up accessories. I really need to organize them. Any advice?


Travel - The thought of flying aside, I love travelling to new places, especially with my family!
My sister and I outside the Elements/Kowloon Station of Hong Kong - our favorite and most frequently visited place for shopping and good-eats! 




Random wit and musing - I’m probably the most random girl in the world. To add to that, people say I think too much. It’s inevitable for me to NOT post anything that just pops up in my mind. So, beware and watch out for that! Haha

Having said all that, I hope I’m going to have fun posting and writing here.

Cheers to a new blog-inning! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment