Monday, April 23, 2012

The Cupcake Project

Last April 9, I ventured into the most tooth-achingly, sweetest project so far - the make-my-boyfriend-something-nice-for-our-anniversary project. I dubbed it simply as *cue music* The Cupcake project.

Being one of the least cheesy, lovey-dovey people out there, I never imagined getting into the mood of actually baking for someone. I like baking a lot, but mostly it's just to appease my boredom or whatnot. This time around though, it's for a special someone and that really turned the pressure on! But, thankfully, with the help of some old Yummy magazines under the my desk, I created one of the best cupcakes I've ever made so far! Say hello to my babies, my very own S'mores cupcakes!



I don't want to brag, but don't they just look so pretty? :) I'm glad they turned out as good as they look!

Of course, what's sweet gift without a sweet card right? And a blog post without an artwork post, I guess! To complement these little cupcakes, I bought these cute cupcake boxes from Rockwell's Cooks Exchange and paired it with a watercolor greeting card. Check them out:



Reese's watercolor on Arches' watercolor paper


I'm so proud of myself. I actually conquered being sweet and so glad everyone else found it amusing (or should I be a little annoyed by this? haha)!

I really hope this isn't the last time I'll make something as amazingly yummy as this!

Tell me your cupcake stories!:)

1 comment: