Sunday, April 01, 2012

Say Hello To Saur-e!

Watercolor has always been my go-to medium when I just want a quick outlet of sudden inspiration. This summer though, I told myself to use it in making my most ground-breaking artworks yet! So in my excitement, I sat down, took up my brush and painted the first thing that popped into my mind after 10 solid minutes of staring down the blank paper... Lo and behold, my stuffed dino! Cue "Har har har."

Reese's watercolor in tube on watercolor paper
Say hello to my stuffed dino, Saur-e! I'm sure you've seen him as my crazy how-to-make-a-party hat model before (No? Check out my sudden urge to do some arts and crafts here.) With his first ever painted portrait, he hopes he makes you smile. Haha!

Here's to a better attempt at making nicer works!


0 comments:

Post a Comment