Friday, December 23, 2011

McDonald's and an Elephant

My best friend and I had always connected the most through art and design. While I usually pour over 2D material like plain ol' paper, she does crazy stuff like gigantic paper-mache pieces and metal-welding whatchamacallits, and refers to quirky things like How-To-Make-Pop-Up-Books books. Oh, and did I mention that she's studying a crazy-ass course majoring in mechatronics and robotics, and one day she'll build a robot Ernie (from Sesame Street)? Yep, that's her, my best friend!

One of her not-so-recent-crazed-but-just-recently-started-on hobby is painting DIY toys (Click here for my last post on DIY toys). Here's a quick look on what she's working on now:

Her Elephant Baby Qee and Munny
I think she's trying to make an Ernie-inspire Qee and bloody Ronald McDonald Munny. Hmmm... Let's just see how they'll go! Haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment