Monday, December 05, 2011

Open Spaces Part 3 (Lorena's Walls)

After a few days of lag, here's finally a new progress on the children's book art! (Check out how far it's come with the older posts! Stage 1 here and Stage 2 here)  I did a bit of change with the text by adding a bit of animation to it. I was hoping for it to look like it was "walling up" Lorena. Like some kind of barricade while she was sleeping. What do you think?


Hmmm... would this be better than the older version? And how about the other page? Haven't gotten around fixing that up too! Oh, the lack of time!

If there's a soul out there reading this, please comment to help me out! :)

2 comments:

  1. It does look cooler no doubt but I think you still have to be mindful that it is a book. Hence, the ease of reading things should also be considered foremost. With that in mind I'd go for the older one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ian Hey ian!! :P Thanks for the comment! With that, I'm going to try either putting the text back or cleaning out the background:) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete