Saturday, December 03, 2011

To Be Featured In A Magazine

Never in my life would I have thought I'd be featured in a magazine. So with the mere appearance of my name in last November's Meg Magazine, I was already ecstatic! Yes, I know, I'm kind of shallow, but let me just say that of course, that wasn't really the only reason (hey, I'm not that vain, y'know! haha).

A few months ago I interned in the top beauty and haircare company in the country and I handled a few marketing projects for one of its brands. The magazine feature was one of them as the brand launched its newest addition to its hair treatment line - the Sensoria Care Ultra Rich cream bath! Now I'm not here to advertise the product, but just to give a brief background, it's a hair treatment that deeply conditions dried-out chemically-treated locks. It, as I've mentioned in the interview/article, opens "an avenue for people to allow themselves to color their hair more often."

As luck would have it, Meg approached us looking for something exactly what the product offered. My boss and I grabbed the opportunity to have a feature in time with the product launching, and as they say, the rest was (very recent) history!

Here are some shots of the article that I very proudly turned to first upon opening the issue!




Kim Chiu graces the November issue of Meg
 And just for kicks, my cute little friends joined in the photoshoot! Haha!

Hi, my name's Saur-e

Popo me!

I'm turTail
I feel like this will be the most my potential popularity can get me. Haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment